Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Why not just follow all the blogs....

Since our class began, I have been doing my utmost to follow everyone's blogs. There are great bits of insight, class notes (thanks to Rosanna), great pictures, comical thoughts, and other such helpful tools that make this class interactive and more understandable. As a result, I don't know specifically which person's blog to discuss. I am learning from all of them and being encouraged to think deeper about each topic that we have discussed thus far this semester. I will continue reading them, however, and respond to them through my page when the need arises.

---A side note: I have added the blogs from our class to blogs that I am following, so every time I go to make a new post or change the layout or something, it shows me anything new that people have written and how recently. I just thought I would let you all know, because it is very helpful for me and keeps me from having to constantly check everyone's blogs to see if they have posted anything new recently.

No comments: